About Green Machine PR
So, you want to promote your growing green business. Is it possible to hire a consummate PR professional who is also an industry insider?
The answer is yes. Jo Lee and Pamela Ardizzone run Green Machine PR, an award-winning firm specializing in creative communications for clean tech companies, green organizations and Internet companies. In addition to possessing a combined 30+ years experience in high-level corporate communications and strong regional media contacts, they are leaders in New England's green industry.
- Jo is vice chair of the board of The Northeast Sustainable Energy Association (NESEA) and led the re-launch of the Rhode Island chapter of the organization
- Jo is the editor of the NESEA blog
- Jo is on the editorial board of The Northeast Sun
- Pamela directs marketing for the newly-formed New England Women in Energy and the Environment (NEWIEE)
- Both women are involved in various Rhode Island green alliances and networks.
In our dynamic and competitive media landscape, strategy and storytelling is king. Pam and Jo help you gain market share through combining their time-tested and innovative PR tactics with insider industry insight the media craves.